Taylor Creek Baptist Church
TLC Home-school Partnership Program (TLCHPP)
TLCHPP will successfully assist parents in producing Biblically literate, Christ-centered, and
academically accomplished students.
To be an academic and spiritual support system to homeschooling families.
To provide academic tutoring and Christ-centered mentoring
What is the Home-school Partnership? The home-school partnership exists to partner with parents who are homeschooling their children who are in Kindergarten through 12th Grade. It is neither a public or private school. We offer assistance to parents in helping their children complete their basic subjects. Parents are still ultimately responsible for their child’s education and will be entirely responsible for any extra-curricular or elective subjects. We provide curriculum and tutoring design to help your student excel academically and Spiritually
Curriculum: The curriculum we provide is through Accelerated Christian Education (https://www.aceministries.com/) which provide a Biblically based study.
Schedule: Class time will be 8:00AM—12:00PM on Thursday & Friday of each week. Students are not to be dropped off before 7:45AM and MUST be picked up by 12:00PM, no exceptions. Students must signed in and out by the adult dropping them off and picking them up. Students who are unaccompanied by an adult will not be permitted. We will do our best to have holidays and summer vacation coincide with public schools, but they may not be exactly the same. A Home-school Partnership calendar will be provided at the beginning of the school year.
Costs & Fees:
· Registration fee (one time annual separate fee per student) $50.00
· Books (per semester) $150.00
Monthly required tuition and fees (Due on first day of class each month)
- Electric $10.00
- Office expense $ 5.00
- Resource fee $ 20.00
- Tuition $ 65.00
Total $100.00 (Per Student)
All Checks can be made payable to Taylor Creek Baptist Church
- School begins Sept. 6, 2018.
- You will need to bring the students birth certificate, $50. registration fee and $150. for first semester curriculum, price may be different for returning students depending on the workbooks the student has from the previous year. Our first day of school will be September 6, 2018 and the first month's tuition of $100. will be due at that time. If you have any questions you can message us here, call the church office 985-229-8521, Cindy 985-514-1252
- Call the church office for details on tuition and fees for registration (985 229 8521). or send us a message by filling out the information below or, Cindy 985-514-1252 or Elaine 985-507-3094